Here you will find available grants for the county.
Name of Grant: 2023 Non-Profit Security Grant
Type of Grant: Security
Eligibility: Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organizations (Such as, but not limited to Houses of Worship, non-governmental educational facilities, medical facilities, camps, senior centers, shelters/crisis centers, event venues, and community/social service organizations)
Maximum Annual Award: Up to $150,000.00 per site.
Matching Funds Required: None
Areas: West Virginia
- Access control systems
- Alarms, Warning & Notification Systems
- Security Cameras/CCTV
- Security Screening Equipment
- Security-enhanced doors and windows
- Cybersecurity/technology to support infrastructure protection projects
- Planning (development or revision of safety and security plans including evacuation)
- Training (awareness, active assailant, first aid, and other similar trainings)
- Practical Exercises (active shooter, bomb threat, etc.)
- Limited usage of contract security personnel
Application will be avaliable soon.